Nela Saglenova (Utkina), 27v, Malminkartano 9.9.2015

Selvinneet tapaukset ja tuntemattomat löydetyt.
Nakkertton
Scooby-Doo

Re: Nela Saglenova (Utkina), 27v, Malminkartano 9.9.2015

Viesti Kirjoittaja Nakkertton »

Jotenki tämä passais nii hyvin. Oliko tsekkimies aikaisemmin geokätköilly Nuuksiossa, jollon olisi sattumalta tutustunut Nelaan vai tunsivatko entuudestaan.
Nelan salailu Nuuksioon lähdöstä sopii, ennalta sovittu ja ettei mustasukkaisuutta aiheuttaisi.
Tsekkimies varmaan vuokra-autolla liikkeellä.
Kerrankos halut alkaa hyrräämään nätin naisen seurassa..muttei ehkä saanut vastakaikua.
Sopiiko ongenkohot tai pyykkipojat geolöydöiksi, ainakin varmaan kätkön ongintaan.
Kuormaliinoista tai hihnoista minulla tulee mieleen juurikin mustekalat tai hihnat, joilla jotain kiinnitetään repun ulkopuolelle jos täynnä.
aKuuttiAna
Aloitteleva Besserwisser

Viesti Kirjoittaja aKuuttiAna »

Kysymys KHL:lle,

Missä toisessa ryhmässä Sergei keskustelee geokätkeilystä? Onko jokin keskusteluryhmä, jossa häneltä saa tarkentavia vastauksia näihin (kymmeniin) kysymyksiin?
khl
Andy Sipowich NYPD

Viesti Kirjoittaja khl »

aKuuttiAna kirjoitti:Kysymys KHL:lle,

Missä toisessa ryhmässä Sergei keskustelee geokätkeilystä? Onko jokin keskusteluryhmä, jossa häneltä saa tarkentavia vastauksia näihin (kymmeniin) kysymyksiin?
Tuskin se siellä keskustelee mutta joku siellä kysynyt varmaan yksityisviestillä johon Sergey vastannut..eli tämä ryhmä https://www.facebook.com/groups/1502854043361317/
ristweiler
Sofia Karppi

Viesti Kirjoittaja ristweiler »

Kysyn uudelleen, kun en tiedä.
Näkyykö datayhteydet teletiedoissa kuinka tarkasti? Eli saadaanko selville, onko numerosta käytetty datayhteyttä ao. aikana?
Oletan, että Whats up- ja Skype- puhelut tai viestittely näkyvät dataliikenteenä, vai mitä?
Searchthem
Scooby-Doo

Viesti Kirjoittaja Searchthem »

Palle kirjoitti:
Searchthem: "she texted to the couple who was invited at their place "you can go there anytime my husband is there" when it was agreed they would meet at 7 pm"
I correct what I wrote, I heard that she had said by voice this information a day or days before the meeting and it was not texted. Sorry for this... What I question here is that if she had a plan from the day before or days before to go to Nuuksio on that same day that she would have to meet her friends why did she say "you can go there anytime my husband is there". It sounds like a lapsus => not being present on that moment. But then, why didnt she try to postpone that meeting? Was it Nela who set that meeting up? If so, why would she when she knew she Would not be present? When did she set up that meeting? Did she possibly set it up on purpose on that same day to cover the fact she would want to make an escape and give the impression that she was murdered? When the day in the park is all planned, wouldnt she fear to meet the husband and their friends on the same evening and being asked questions such as "So, what did you do today?", "How was your day today"? If the husband works at home wouldnt she think that she could meet the husband with all her trekking and orienteering equipment? What would she say then?
The czech geo guy definitely should be checked and investigated. Have you told the police same you wrote here?
I have not written yet but I will transfer those to police tonight. I got an email.
That guy worte that he discovered the caches by saying "I discovered the cache while on a business trip" for 5 locations. However for one location "Nuuksion PT35" the person wrote "Found and TB17QW1 palced." => Why? Should we verify that? And we should ask the professional geocachers from Nuuksio to show them some secret places maybe => Have we chacked all caves too for example?
If Nela knew that guy and was in contact with him, there should be some traces in her lap or phone.

The thing is it could have been agreed secretely while in Czech Republic during the wedding. Did Sergei have a good feeling with all the friends of Nela? Could anyone overthere be jealous old boyfriend or friend who is a geocacher and would have introduced the game to Nela? And because Sergei would have just met the person and she didnt want to tell Sergei that "hei my friend XXXX or old boyfriend from the wedding will come to finland and ask me to go with him for geocaching"!" Why she didnt want to say it? Because Sergei would have just met him and wouldnt feel pleased to hear that she will do somehting with someone from Czech just after their wedding for example. When this happen so close to their comeback from the wedding it is very likely that the idea could have been suggested to Nela while she was there.
"There has been also speculation about a possible connection with the gold shop robbery. Business trip of that kind? Time would match, also the way to escape with stolen things is like some geo cacher might choose".
Could be possible but I think it would have happened before though... And if they would be people not living in Finland they would really need to be good to rob in such an area. But they must have felt very good with their running, camouflage and escaping skills to do that.

A woman from Instagram claimed that she saw the guys: Have we asked her? Her instagram name is Annurgaia. She says: "I even saw some people robbing the gold store in Mikonkatu".

Finally something I wondered too is: did Nela have the keys of office with her? Where does she put her office keys usually? If she didnt have her office outfit, would she have taken the keys of her office or not? Have her office keys been found in her appartement? If not, would there be any reasons why she would have taken her office keys to Nuuksio? And could those keys have helped someone somehow?
Tiina
Sherlock Holmes

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tiina »

SuomenColumbo kirjoitti:Kuva
Tuota kuvaa pitäisi saada vielä tarkemmaksi

Tosiaankin pitäisi. Nyt näyttää siltä, että vastassa on ollut laumastaan eksynyt hattivatti... :shock:
bonsil
Alibin satunnaislukija

Viesti Kirjoittaja bonsil »

Meitsi is bäk...Kävin katsomassa fb, sä findnela sivustoa. Sinne on viety SU.n fb liittymistiedot JA kun katsoo kävi koulua lukeekin Petr/SU elikkä siis Petroskoi/Suomi???Siispä sama kuin geokätkösivujen kirjautumistiedoissa? Petr ja oliko se Zlabata vai mikä. Sillä lailla se onkin lyhenne Petroskoista? Jotkut ei halua että ollaan oikeassa jos ollaan jep jep!
Palle
Neuvoja-Jack

Viesti Kirjoittaja Palle »

Tiina kirjoitti:
SuomenColumbo kirjoitti:Kuva
Tuota kuvaa pitäisi saada vielä tarkemmaksi

Tosiaankin pitäisi. Nyt näyttää siltä, että vastassa on ollut laumastaan eksynyt hattivatti... :shock:
Olio tai tyyppi rengastetun alueen yläpuolella on mielenkiintoisempi. Muutama sata sivua sitten on tarkennus ja suurennos kuvasta. Voi toki olla ihan muutakin.
waxl
Susikoski

Viesti Kirjoittaja waxl »

Tuohan on ihan selvä matu.
Hyvin tummapää/tukka ja mustat pitkät housut vaalea paita
Searchthem
Scooby-Doo

Viesti Kirjoittaja Searchthem »

At what time was Sergei and nela going to have the meeting with their friends? And what time she would usually come back from work? And if she had an appointment with friends could she make sure to free herself from work to be on time or not? What was the schedule of Sergei that day? Was he going to be at home or would she know he could be away by the time she would come back from the forest? Did she take her keys of office with her? If so, is it by chance or she took them with her on purpose? And if she took them with her, why when she knew she would skip work the whole day?
realhunter
Susikoski

Viesti Kirjoittaja realhunter »

Nelly kirjoitti:"En minäkään mikään ihmemies ole. Arvioisin, että mahdollisuudet Nelan löytämiseksi ovat promillen luokkaa", Savukoski toteaa.
Mikko Vesa/IL

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1 ... 98164.html
Jotain Savukoski täytyy tietää mitä me emme tiedä. Lykkää selvästi aloitusta.
Eli yksi tuhannesta. Olisko kuitenkin poliisilla ollut jotain konkreettista tietoa?
khl
Andy Sipowich NYPD

Viesti Kirjoittaja khl »

realhunter kirjoitti:
Nelly kirjoitti:"En minäkään mikään ihmemies ole. Arvioisin, että mahdollisuudet Nelan löytämiseksi ovat promillen luokkaa", Savukoski toteaa.
Mikko Vesa/IL

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1 ... 98164.html
Jotain Savukoski täytyy tietää mitä me emme tiedä. Lykkää selvästi aloitusta.
Eli yksi tuhannesta. Olisko kuitenkin poliisilla ollut jotain konkreettista tietoa?
Mitä tarkoitat totaeamalla että lykkää selvästi aloitusta.
aKuuttiAna
Aloitteleva Besserwisser

Searchthem,

What do you mean by this:

"I got an email. That guy worte that he discovered the caches by saying "I discovered the cache while on a business trip" for 5 locations. However for one location "Nuuksion PT35" the person wrote "Found and TB17QW1 palced." => Why? Should we verify that? And we should ask the professional geocachers from Nuuksio to show them some secret places maybe => Have we chacked all caves too for example?"

Who wrote you? The Finnish master of geocachers? An email??? And would you please be more precise what you're trying to say with all of the above.
aKuuttiAna
Aloitteleva Besserwisser

Muilta keskustelijoilta:

Mihin Searchthem pyrkii näillä kysymyksillään?

At what time was Sergei and nela going to have the meeting with their friends? And what time she would usually come back from work? And if she had an appointment with friends could she make sure to free herself from work to be on time or not? What was the schedule of Sergei that day? Was he going to be at home or would she know he could be away by the time she would come back from the forest? Did she take her keys of office with her? If so, is it by chance or she took them with her on purpose? And if she took them with her, why when she knew she would skip work the whole day?
Carelia
Susikoski

Viesti Kirjoittaja Carelia »

bonsil kirjoitti:Meitsi is bäk...Kävin katsomassa fb, sä findnela sivustoa. Sinne on viety SU.n fb liittymistiedot JA kun katsoo kävi koulua lukeekin Petr/SU elikkä siis Petroskoi/Suomi???Siispä sama kuin geokätkösivujen kirjautumistiedoissa? Petr ja oliko se Zlabata vai mikä. Sillä lailla se onkin lyhenne Petroskoista? Jotkut ei halua että ollaan oikeassa jos ollaan jep jep!

Petr/SU= Petroskoi Soviet Union? Noin niin kuin villinä arvauksena. Sergei taitaa olla yli 25 vuotias.
Vastaa Viestiin