Nigerialaiskirjeet

Sana on vapaa, jos uskaltaa...
EuroJR
Jessica Fletcher

Viesti Kirjoittaja EuroJR »

marokon_kauhu kirjoitti:Koitas Happo saada se Suomeen mainitsemallani menetelmällä!

Tai ainakin se video :shock:

Ja pätkä jakoon...

Kauhu
Jep. Me pojjaat haluamme lisää todistusmateriaalia tästä kiinnostavasta tapauksesta Kuva

Marokon Kauhu
Perry Mason

Eläkesuunnitelma....

Viesti Kirjoittaja Marokon Kauhu »

- Kilo kokaiinia, kolme yhden hinnalla
- Kilo kokaiinia, en oo joutumassa linnaan
- Sösssön sössön
- Äbälä wäbälä
Milan Jaff - jolle annettiin näin ensi alkuun 10 vuotta linnaa

Spete
Hercule Poirotin viikset

Re: Nigerian sussu

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spete »

Taitaapa sama typykkä olla videollakin. :wink:

Edittiä:Perhana siinä tulee tuo mainos ensin videota eli pitää klikata kuna ylpuolella olevaa click here-kohtaa. :oops:
Viimeksi muokannut Spete, Pe Marras 09, 2007 9:49 pm. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.

jamppa
Andy Sipowich NYPD

Viesti Kirjoittaja jamppa »

No ei nyt minun silmääni ainakaan tuo typy vaikuttanut samalta. Tuo Nigerian tipunenhan oli maanosansa värinen ja tuo toinen taas aika eri värinen.
Olette lukinneet itsenne pelon häkkeihin, ja katso, valitatteko nyt vapauden puuttumisesta.

koskisen masa
Nikke Knakkertton

Viesti Kirjoittaja koskisen masa »

Masakin on saanut samankaltaisia huijaus posteja..tässä tänään tullut:

Linkkejä en suosittele klikkaamaan. En ainakaan ota vastuuta mitä niistä ehkä seuraa.

No.04 Chester Court, 145 Jan Smuts Ave
Ave. Opp. Goodman Gallery, Park wood, JHB
P.O.Box1105 Saxonwold, 2132.
Tel: +27 783 1011 81.
Email: [email protected]
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Michael Mugai, First and only son of late CHIEF DAN THEMBA MUGAI who was murdered by the Zimbabwean veterans and irate black people. Before the death of my father on the 1st of Oct 2003, he was a Prosperous Tobacco and Coffee farmer in Zimbabwe and one of the major sponsor/ Financier of the opposition party - Movement For Democratic Change (MDC) in Zimbabwe. He was also the former president of Farmers Co-operative Trade Union in Zimbabwe.

I am writing you from Johanessburg, South Africa. I got your contact email address through the South African International Information Exchange Center and decided to write you. I write to solicit for your special assistance to a family shattered by a tyrannical government led by the President dictator ROBERT MUGABE and his (ZANU-PF) ruling party.

I am probably of the conviction that you are aware of the present situation in my country Zimbabwe sequel to the land and farm land crisis in Zimbabwe, the government secretly sponsored the war veterans and some irate party members to disposes the land being occupied by whites and some rich farmers who are opposed to his consistent stay in power and his radical and unnecessary reforms targeted at his political opponents.

This action has led to the killing of some members of the opposition party including my beloved father (CHIEF DAN THEMBA MUGAI), who did not support this ill-fated action. But before the death of my father and the consistent threats to his life, he anticipated some dangers and so he smuggled out the sum of US$50.5m(FIFTY MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)
To South Africa since it is the nearest neighboring country and deposited it in a security/finance company with the intention of using it for the purchase of New farm machinery and chemicals for Agricultural purposes in South Africa as well as a purchase of some hectares of land in Swaziland.

On the 1st Oct 2003, the war veterans and some supporters of (ZANU-PF) ruling party trooped into our compound and axed him (my father) to death. Since then, they have been terrorizing my widowed mother, and me but we succeeded to work for our escape to a neighboring Country, South Africa as a political asylum seeker (refugee). But our position in South Africa does not permit me to open an account or normalize this fund for any meaningful business transaction in South Africa since I do not have a South Africa Identity Card. That is why I want this Fund to be transferred into your Nominated account so that you will assist me to Invest it in your country.

Hence, if you agree to assist us, we have two options for you, we have agreed to go into partnership with you and your family or in the alternative, we offer you 20%of the money for your assistance, 5%will be for the possible expenses incurred in the process of this Transaction, while 75%will be for our family investment in your country, through your Assistance.

I want you to understand that this fund is purely a family fund/ money and not drug money, nor could it be classified as government fund or Money Laundering affairs and relevant authorities could substantiate it by our attorney. It is Family fund but termed confidential because I do not want myself to be traced to where I’m presently. If you are interested in Assisting us, kindly contact me with this email address, and the telephone Number above. Right now, I am presently in South Africa with my widowed mother and my younger sister and the whole of my family sequel to the tensed political situation and the fear for our lives in Zimbabwe. I need your urgent and confidential response.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Mr. Michael Mugai.

(For the Family)

N/B.For some background information please visit the following web link to read some news on the British Broadcasting>Corporation web site:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2192947.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1503964.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3328163.stm

Manual
Lauri Hanhivaara

Viesti Kirjoittaja Manual »

Professori menetti noin 20 000 euroa tavoitellessaan yli 20 miljoonan dollarin perintöä. Rahat hävisivät, mutta miljoonaperintö jäi saamatta.

Tapauksen juuret juontuvat viime vuoden kevääseen, kun professoriin otettiin yhteyttä sähköpostilla. Kirjoittaja väitti olevansa afrikkalaisvaltion entisen presidentin poika, joka joutui poliittisista syistä piileskelemään.

Hän halusi kuitenkin paeta maasta ja oli valmis lähettämään professorille perintönsä 27 miljoonaa USA:n dollaria. Siihen liittyvien asioiden hoitamista varten piti kuitenkin lähettää rahaa.

"Ei tosiuskottavaa"

Tilanteet etenivät niin, että professorin piti mennä Sveitsiin Zürichiin hakemaan pankista rahat tietyn henkilön nimissä olevalta tililtä. Hänelle selvisi, ettei annetussa osoitteessa ollut kyseistä pankkia, mutta sen sijaan toinen pankki.

Professori ei Sveitsiin mennyt, mutta lähetti vielä kolme eri kertaa rahaa. Professori teki elokuussa ilmoituksen Helsingin poliisille.

Poliisi katsoi, ettei petosrikoksen tunnusmerkistö jutussa täyty ja lopetti tutkinnan. Se katsoi myös, ettei yleisen elämänkokemuksen mukaan ole tosiuskottavaa, että täysin tuntematon ulkomaan kansalainen lähettäisi nimellistä kulukorvausta vastaan toiseen maahan tuntemattomalle 27 miljoonaa dollaria.

Psykologi haksahti

Helsingin poliisille tehtiin toinenkin ilmoitus vastaavantapaisesta tapauksesta, kun psykologi menetti 10 000 euroa havitellessaan suurta lottovoittoa.

Hän sai kesäkuussa 2007 kirjeen, jonka mukaan hän oli voittanut Espanjassa 615 000 euron lottovoiton. Lottovoiton lunastamiseksi hän lähetti kolmena kertana rahaa Espanjaan yhteensä noin 5 600 euroa. Osa rahoista ohjautui Etelä-Koreaan.

Psykologi sai muutaman viikon kuluttua puhelun, jossa kerrottiin, että häntä oli huijattu, sillä hänen voittamansa lottopotti olikin 786 000 euroa.

Tämän lunastamiseksi psykologi lähetti vielä neljä kertaa rahaa Espanjaan, yhteensä noin 4 000 euroa. Luvattuja voittorahoja ei tullut, mutta sen sijaan hän sai väärennetyn 400 000 euron shekin. Poliisi päätti tässäkin jutussa esitutkinnan.

JARMO LUUPPALA

http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2007112 ... 4_uu.shtml

Näköjään nää huijaukset toimivat :shock:

Kelju K. Kojootti
Sofia Karppi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kelju K. Kojootti »

Siis jumalauta kuinka taukkia porukkaa sitä onkaan. Uskoisitteko itse jos saisitte postia jostain vittu Nigeriasta että saat 27 miljoonaa jos ensin lähetät vähän fyrkkaa tänne.

Kyllä mahtaa professoria ja psykologia vituttaa mutta itseään saavat syyttää. Ei sillä että tuollainen kusettaminen oikein olisi, mutta jos joku kerta kaikkiaan on niin puupää että tuollaiseen haksahtaa niin se on sitten voi voi.

ShipWreck
Martin Beck

Viesti Kirjoittaja ShipWreck »

Kelju K. Kojootti kirjoitti:Kyllä mahtaa professoria ja psykologia vituttaa mutta itseään saavat syyttää. Ei sillä että tuollainen kusettaminen oikein olisi, mutta jos joku kerta kaikkiaan on niin puupää että tuollaiseen haksahtaa niin se on sitten voi voi.
Se siinä huvittavaa onkin, että melko korkeasti koulutetut ihmiset näihin usein lankeavat, ainakin siltä näyttää. Tietty ihan joka duunarilla ei ole tuollaisia summiakaan. Ei voi kuin ihmetellä.

Noista tapauksista voisi todeta sen, että rikos kannattaa, siltä näyttää. Ei ihme, että Nigeriassa on noita huijareita liikkeellä. Kiinnijäämisen riski on olematon ja tuotot saattavat tehdä hetkessä rikkaaksi.

ubuntus
Remington Steele

Viesti Kirjoittaja ubuntus »

Ei hitto kyllä täytyy olla todella typerä jos tälläisiin huijauksiin menee. Tuolta professorilta pitäisi välittömästi poistaa virka :lol: . Ihan parhaita nuo huijareiden huijaajat

koskisen masa
Nikke Knakkertton

Sain tänään tällaisen...

Home Address Number 190
Air Port Road Port Bouet
Abidjan Cote'd Ivoire
West Africa

Hello Dearest one

Permit us to inform you of our desire of going into business relationship with you., I and my younger brother prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person that I can do things with and by the recommendation,I am convince that you will not betray us.

I am Miss Sandra Tomson and my younger Brother Henry Tomson , My parents died on air craft on their way to south africa, with my four younger ones, I really know that it's the home broblem that lead my parents to untimely death, my parents have no peace because of his bad brothers who dislike him for no reason,
i am afraid of my father brother their are the cause of my parents dealth,
My Dad deposited the sum of Nine million seven hundred thousand US dollars) ($9.700.000) which he left in fixed / suspense account in one of the bank here in Abidjan, He used my name as his senior daughter for the next of kin, for depositing of the fund.
I and my younger brother have disided to change our location so that we will not be harm by my father bad brothers.
I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

(1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to,
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since i am 20years my younger one is 17 years old
(3) To make arrangement for we to come over to your country to further our education,
(4) we are asuring you that we care for chargeis of the lawyer that will solicit for us, the bank have no right to ask of any money from you if will provide the document because we have the right and power to transfer our money with out hindrance to any location we choose to relocate ok, All we need from you is to help us for your account ok,

Moreover, we are willing to offer you 13% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account in your country,
Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within seven days you signify interest to assist us. we are anticipating to hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless.we are looking forward to hear from you.
Best regards,
From Miss Sandra Tomson
And my younger brother Henry Tomson
Ihmiset tulee ja menee - cycles and circles, everything cook and curry. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MorR04iLtMw

koskisen masa
Nikke Knakkertton

Uusi verkkosivusto tarjoaa suojaverkon huijauksia vastaan – Huijauksista kannattaa kertoa nopeasti eteenpäin

Kuluttajaviraston uusi huijaussivusto auttaa kuluttajia tunnistamaan yleisimmät huijausmuodot ja kiertämään ne kaukaa. Sivuston kautta kuluttajat voivat myös kertoa viranomaisille kohtaamistaan huijaustapauksista.

http://www.kuluttajavirasto.fi/fi-FI/huijaukset/.
Ihmiset tulee ja menee - cycles and circles, everything cook and curry. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MorR04iLtMw

koskisen masa
Nikke Knakkertton

Eri hyvää enklantia..

The governmentt has grant money for you! http://www.xxxxx A graant is monney froom the goovernment thatt you neever havee to repay. There are thousands of free graant programs currently available to you. Get yoour share of the money today! http://www.xxxxx To block furtheer mailings,, write to, Strategic Financiial Publishing, Incc, 105335 E. Washington Streeet,Ste. 310, Indianappolis,IN 46229--2609 or http://www.xxxxx If you waant to remmove from our club pleasse unsubscribee: http://www.xxxxxx Media 845 Thhird Avenue6tth FlooorNew Yorkk, NY 10022-6601

Muokkasin linkit pois.

Sijaltainen
Harjunpää

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sijaltainen »

otus
Axel Foley

Viesti Kirjoittaja otus »

Washington Streeet,Ste. 310, Indianappolis,IN 46229--2609 or http://www.xxxxx If you waant to remmove from our club pleasse unsubscribee: http://www.xxxxxx Media 845 Thhird Avenue6tth FlooorNew Yorkk, NY 10022-6601
Oof couurse siiir, thaank youuu veeryy maanyy.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Varsinainen Niger-Huijaus.
Jos alkaa pännii, niin anna bannii..

Kataja
Neuvoja-Jack

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kataja »

Täällä on englanninkielinen palsta ihmisille, jotka huijaavat huijareita.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/index.php

Muutama aivan legendaarinen vastahuijaus tuolla on mm. yhdessä kaveri sai nigerialaisen veistämään puusta aika hienoja veistoksia ja lähettämään niitä jenkkeihin vastineeksi "tulevasta" rahasta. Mies sitten photoshoppasi veistosten kuvat niin että yhdessäkin oli oravan kolo ja paketissa kuollut orava ja lähetti kuvat nigerian miehelle sanoen ettei hyväksy tällaista tuotetta.

Muutenkin hieno nähdä ketjuja, joissa alun yliystävällinen ja nöyrä kirjeenvaihto muuttuu tulikiven katkuiseksi kun huijari tajuaa olevansa huijattu.

Jos aikaa ja hyvä ketju löytyy niin voisi tännekin referoida. Onhan itsellekin tullut jos jonkinlaista, ainakin yksi kaukainen sukulainen oli kuulemma kaivoksilla Afrikassa saanut surmansa ja rahaa oli niin pirusti ja minä tietenkin ainoa perijä. Pikkusummaa vastaa olisin perinnön saanut, mutta jotenkin se jäi lähettämättä... taisi sukulaisen kuolema järkyttää liiaksi.

Tällaista tappajapostia en olekaan vielä saanut:

Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 12:43:32 +0100
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by gmail.com.
To: [email protected]
Subject: BE CAREFUL

============

Hello What Ever You Call Your Self

I am very sorry for you Xxxxxx, is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no need of introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to KILL you and I have to do it as I have already been paid for that.

Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told me that he wanted you dead and he provided us with your name ,picture and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not since their findings shows that you are innocent.

I called my client back and ask him of your email address which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you.

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you. Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, $15,000 is all you need to spend You will first of all pay $8,000 then I will send a tape to you which i recoeded every discusion i hade with the person who wanted you dead and as soon as you get the tape, you will pay the remaining $10,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY.

DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7RazzM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=128163

Vastaa Viestiin