Jacksonville, Florida: Suvakin terroristinen autohyökkäys republikaanien vaalityöntekijöitä vastaan

Aiheet terrorismista ja terroriryhmistä tänne.
poikani
Telkkaridekkareiden asiantuntija

Jacksonville, Florida: Suvakin terroristinen autohyökkäys republikaanien vaalityöntekijöitä vastaan

Viesti Kirjoittaja poikani »

Laitetaanpa tänne ihan tasapuolisuuden nimissä vähän toisenlainen terrorismiuutinen. Eivät pelkästään muslimit tee terrori-iskuja, vaan myös suvakit. Floridalaismies (taas se maailmankuulu Florida Man...), 27-vuotias Gregory Timm, joka omien sanojensa mukaan ei pidä presidentti Trumpista, ajoi pakettiautolla republikaanien vaalitelttaa päin. Teltassa olleet onnistuivat väistämään hyökkäyksen. Timm pysäytti autonsa, näytti vaalityöntekijöille keskisormea ja huristeli pois. Hän oli käynyt aiemmin juttelemassa tulevien uhriensa kanssa ja kuvannut sen puhelimellaan, samoin kuin alkuosan autohyökkäyksestään. Viranomaisille hän pahoitteli sitä, että "paras osuus", eli auton osuminen telttaan, oli jäänyt videolta pois.
Fox News kirjoitti:Florida man who drove van into GOP tent didn’t like Trump, says ‘someone had to take a stand’: arrest report

By Stephen Sorace | Fox News

A Florida man who rammed his van into a Republican Party voter registration tent on Saturday told deputies he did not like President Trump and “someone had to take a stand,” an arrest report said.

Gregory Timm, 27, said he noticed the tent set up in a Walmart parking lot in Jacksonville when he went to buy food and cigarettes, according to a less-redacted version of the report released Tuesday. He said he drove to the tent after leaving the store.

The report details what may have motivated Timm’s alleged assault. He told deputies that he “does not like President Trump” and “the other reason was because ‘it’s like someone s******* on your grave,’” the account said.The report details what may have motivated Timm’s alleged assault. He told deputies that he “does not like President Trump” and “the other reason was because ‘it’s like someone s******* on your grave,’” the account said.

The six volunteers working in the tent escaped without injury when the van accelerated through it, knocking over tables and chairs. Timm then exited the van, took out his phone and “flipped them off” before driving away, the victims told deputies.

Timm willingly showed deputies video of him speaking to volunteers prior to the incident, and another that abruptly ends before the van strikes the tent, according to the report. Deputies described Timm as “upset” that the video ended before what he called “the good part.”

The Republican Party of Duval County released the less-redacted report on social media, calling on the national media to stop hiding and cover this story with honesty and integrity.

“It is high time that the national media begin to act responsibly in this case and call this deranged criminal’s attack what has been clear: An obvious assault motivated by blind rage toward President Trump,” Duval County GOP Chairman Dean Black said in a statement accompanying the report.

Republicans were quick to condemn the incident over the weekend, with Republican Sen. Marco Rubio calling it a “politically motivated attack.”

Sen. Rick Scott said the Duval County GOP “will not be silenced or intimidated,” adding that the group will redouble efforts to support Republicans throughout the state.

President Trump tweeted: “Be careful tough guys who you play with!”

Timm has been charged with two counts of aggravated assault on a person 65 years old or older, one count of criminal mischief and driving with a suspended license. The arrest report said no drugs or alcohol were involved.

Timm appeared in court Sunday, smiling and nodding to the cameras in the room, Action News Jax reported. He has been assigned a public defender, but online court records didn't name the lawyer.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-man- ... tent-trump

Kuva
Gregory Timm

Jännä tuo syyte "aggravated assault on a person 65 years old or older". Suomeksi siis osapuilleen "65-vuotiaaseen tai vanhempaan kohdistunut törkeä pahoinpitely". Floridassa mustalaishenkinen vanhusten kunnioitus on näköjään kirjattu ihan lakiin asti.
????? ?? ??????.

ns_
Sofia Karppi

Re: Jacksonville, Florida: Suvakin terroristinen autohyökkäys republikaanien vaalityöntekijöitä vastaan

Viesti Kirjoittaja ns_ »

Ei pitänyt Trumpista = suvakki? Justjust.

poikani

Re: Jacksonville, Florida: Suvakin terroristinen autohyökkäys republikaanien vaalityöntekijöitä vastaan

ns_ kirjoitti:
To Helmi 13, 2020 12:20 pm
Kiitos arvokkaasta mielipiteestäsi. Ehkä voisit kirjoittaa Gregorylle vankilaan ja kertoa tämän epäkohdan hänelle. Hahmottelen sinulle valmista kirjepohjaa tuohon alle. Tsemppiä uuden kirjetoverin hankintaan!

Dear Gregory,

You don't know me, but I've read about your antics and how you fought against the oppression by trying to kill some Republicans. That's just fantastic, Greg (if I may call you that)! However, I'm sorry to inform you that some random person here in Finland called you a "suvakki". That's a derogatory word for someone like you, who has totally irrational views about open borders and the human nature itself, and is really vocal about them, too. But here's the good news, Greg: I stood up for you. I questioned the guy by writing the comment: "Justjust." That's Finnish and it's what we use when we don't have any real arguments, but we want to show the world that the other person's view
feels bad. After all, feelings is what it's all about. Isn't it, Greg?

Don't drop the soap. I'll be waiting for your reply.

Best regards,
Niina Salminen aka ns_
????? ?? ??????.

ns_
Sofia Karppi

Viesti Kirjoittaja ns_ »

poikani kirjoitti:
To Helmi 13, 2020 2:09 pm
ns_ kirjoitti:
To Helmi 13, 2020 12:20 pm
Kiitos arvokkaasta mielipiteestäsi. Ehkä voisit kirjoittaa Gregorylle vankilaan ja kertoa tämän epäkohdan hänelle. Hahmottelen sinulle valmista kirjepohjaa tuohon alle. Tsemppiä uuden kirjetoverin hankintaan!

Dear Gregory,

You don't know me, but I've read about your antics and how you fought against the oppression by trying to kill some Republicans. That's just fantastic, Greg (if I may call you that)! However, I'm sorry to inform you that some random person here in Finland called you a "suvakki". That's a derogatory word for someone like you, who has totally irrational views about open borders and the human nature itself, and is really vocal about them, too. But here's the good news, Greg: I stood up for you. I questioned the guy by writing the comment: "Justjust." That's Finnish and it's what we use when we don't have any real arguments, but we want to show the world that the other person's view
feels bad. After all, feelings is what it's all about. Isn't it, Greg?

Don't drop the soap. I'll be waiting for your reply.

Best regards,
Niina Salminen aka ns_
Oi kuinka vitsikästä! :D Ei vaan kovinkaan suvakilta vaikuta tyyppi.
https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/loca ... UTUH2PEWQ/

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — A local man who said he was bandmates with the man accused of plowing through a voter registration tent says that it was only a matter of time before something like this happened.

In an exclusive interview with Action News Jax, Steven Easter said up until about the fall of 2018, he spent every day with Gregory Timm, 27, his then-drummer.

“I do remember the day he bought that van, which is really ironic. If I would have seen that van before everyone else, I probably would have called it in,” Easter said.

At one time, Easter said he envisioned that van as his band's transportation from show to show.

But Jacksonville police said on Saturday, Timm used it to plow through a Republican voter registration tent.

Thankfully, no one was hurt.

“I was dumbfounded,” Easter said. “That could’ve been my grandmother. That’s not cool.” Easter shared a picture of him and Timm with Action News Jax.

Easter also showed us a music video shot in St. Augustine, that he said featured Timm.

“I literally spent every day with him for, like, a year and a half,” Easter said.

After the attack, the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office said Timm told police he does not like President Donald Trump, and he did this because, ‘someone had to take a stand.’

“He wasn’t a political person, and when it did come down to being political, he hated Hillary Clinton during the elections, which I thought was weird, because if he hated Hillary Clinton during the elections, why is he running his van through a Trump (tent)?” Easter said.

Easter said he last talked to Timm in August 2018.

After two years, he said he removed Timm from the band for his attitude and outlook. “I parted ways with him because he had a lot of xenophobic slurs that would fly out of his mouth, he would creep on women, and it got to the point where as a human, I can only can have so much tolerance.” Easter said that was on display Saturday.

“I believe he just wanted the attention, 100%,” Easter said.

Timm faces multiple charges, including two felonies, and is being held on more than a half a million dollars in bond.

On Anoi Kaa
James Bond (George Lazenby)

Viesti Kirjoittaja On Anoi Kaa »

poikani kirjoitti:
Ke Helmi 12, 2020 10:21 pm
//
Jännä tuo syyte "aggravated assault on a person 65 years old or older". Suomeksi siis osapuilleen "65-vuotiaaseen tai vanhempaan kohdistunut törkeä pahoinpitely". Floridassa mustalaishenkinen vanhusten kunnioitus on näköjään kirjattu ihan lakiin asti.
Jep, kuten muuten myös tuo "criminal mischief"! Saattaa napsua tälle sekoboltsille melkoinen tuomio. On kehuskellut somessa Navy SEALSien haluavan hänet - joopa joo...

Ammatiltaan teatterin äänihepun taustoja 4 pvän takaa (oli jopa vasta työllistynyt, mutta tais tulla pikku paussi teaterihommiin ja armeijasta tai palolaitoksesta voi lopettaa haaveilun ihan kokonaan, mutta Trumpia voi varmaan vihata samalla, kun ottaa turpaansa):
https://heavy.com/news/2020/02/gregory- ... loel-timm/
Ironiainjektio: Mitä enemmän injektiot, sitä enemmän infektoit (tuore tutkimus). Tästä syystä virustaudit ja syövät saavat usein vallan boostaamisen jälkeen. Olkaa viisaita ja pysähtykää hetkeksi.

poikani

Olikin mielisairas. No, veikkaukseni osui siis aika lähelle.
????? ?? ??????.

Vastaa Viestiin